Calling all photos!

Clueless

I'm gonna be working on the Fragfest Facebook page soon, which for ease of update reasons, will become the new internet home of FragfestOhio. I believe the old page will remain, but will likely just be a simple, single page directing everyone to Facebook.

So what I would like is for everyone who has pics from this years event, even if it's only a couple random pics, hit me up and we'll arrange a way for me to get them from you so we can post them on the page. Once I get a decent handle on it, i'll post up a link and we will all do our best to keep it updated.

Thanks!

Clueless, do you want me to set up gallery space for fragfest here? We do have the gallery mod now and we could just set up galleries for each respective year and people can upload as they want.

-Fk

Hmm, not familiar with the gallery feature here yet...would it be an easier way for people to submit the pics so I can grab them for FB? I would assume that I could d/l the full size pics from the gallery correct?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...