3Dfx is still alive

bushwack

This is true to me in a couple ways.

1) I'm still waiting for 2x$30 MiR from 3dfx when I bought 2xVoodoo 2 1000's back in 1998. I sent in the rebate form and talked to them for about 8 to 10 months before I stopped getting an answer on the phone.

2) I have a banner in my cubicle at work that I got for free from a local computer company that was going out of town some years back. I'll take a pic and post it come Monday (if I remember).

(edited)

This is true to me in a couple ways.

1) I'm still waiting for 2x$30 MiR from 3dfx when I bought 2xVoodoo 2 1000's back in 1998. I sent in the rebate form and talked to them for about 8 to 10 months before I stopped getting an answer on the phone.

2) I have a banner in my cubicle at work that I got for free from a local computer company that was going out of town some years back. I'll take a pic and post it come Monday (if I remember).

Hey what's the banner like? I have a pair of sealed box V2 1000's I'll trade up if it's like one of these bad boys. Still with the $30 rebate stickers intacked :spin2:

Edited by bushwack

• 2 weeks later...