Servers for Aion

Sedah

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew! Thanks to that PM from Lousiest, I was able to re-create "Unclean" on Lumiel. ty SO much!

Still no luck with that name on Triniel though. Looks like time to create a new name. Any suggestions?

I was kicking around some ideas:

Sunspear

Thunderbear

Papertiger (for a caster or assassin alt)

Hey, what's everyone's thoughts on the server picks? Both seem to have 2-3 hour waits during peak times, any interest in rolling on a less populated server?

I'm pretty much locked out of Lumiel and Triniel, because here's what happens:

I come home at 6pm, eat dinner and settle in.

7pm, try to log on

9-10pm, finally get in

10pm, bedtime

-or-

I come home at 6pm, eat dinner and settle in.

7pm, log on

play for a few hours, yay

10pm, bedtime

But that "yay" would be in capital letters with a possible exclamation point if I knew some other people on that server (Marchutan). :)

Bump! How are you guys getting in to play?

http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?&serverID=8&guildID=1379

Does someone want to powerlevel my cleric to 10 or so? You can try out a new class, and you can keep all the money/gear that the character doesn't need when you're done. Tonight and tomorrow night are pretty much my last days to play until Oct 5, so you'd have plenty of time to do so.

Bump! How are you guys getting in to play?

http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?&serverID=8&guildID=1379

Does someone want to powerlevel my cleric to 10 or so? You can try out a new class, and you can keep all the money/gear that the character doesn't need when you're done. Tonight and tomorrow night are pretty much my last days to play until Oct 5, so you'd have plenty of time to do so.

I would level him for ya if I was playing Unclean. I hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon otherwise hehe.

4pm Eastern. 3 hour Que. Calling them now. They do one of the following:

1. 2 Months free to improve their horrid launch

2. Refund my money

3. I initiate chargeback on my credit card and be done with it.

The sad thing of it all, I like the game. Most fun since I started playing WoW way back when. If they fix it, I will drop WoW. But right now, I cannot play.

Edited by ZeroDamage

4pm Eastern. 3 hour Que. Calling them now. They do one of the following:

1. 2 Months free to improve their horrid launch

2. Refund my money

3. I initiate chargeback on my credit card and be done with it.

The sad thing of it all, I like the game. Most fun since I started playing WoW way back when. If they fix it, I will drop WoW. But right now, I cannot play.

I have to admit, those are some nice options for customer service.

But I'm with you ZD, 2-3 hour waits are unacceptable. What's the average wait on Zikel? If it's low, I'll reroll and join you guys (if you're ok with that). I'm rolling a healer, would be glad to help ya out.

Ebil/Sedah/everyone else - Lumiel reaches those wait times during peak time, which is unfortunately the only gaming time I have available. I considered remotely connecting to my PC to queue up in the game while I'm still at work, but one disconnect would kick me out for the night.