Retrocedence Mapcycles

mookie

Yeah, I peeked in a couple times throughout the night and was jealous, I wanted to play, but by the time I got home, it was late and I was tired. I saw you guys were even play Prodigy at one point...not one of my favorites, but after 3 hours of Dust2 in one evening, it would be a welcome change, lol.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to see a few more too. Usually an admin will take pity on those of us who've been playing the same rotation for hours and set up a vote, but it'd be nice to have a little more variation by default.

What he said.

• 3 weeks later...

I've needed a break from CSS, so I took up some other games for a bit. That being said, I'll try hopping on the server a little more often to help with the rotation though I do usually change map based on majority vote.

• 2 weeks later...

I would, but can't create a vote to say "Add more maps to the cs:s server?".

And it would look something like this:

1: No

2: 2 more maps

3: 3 more maps

4: 4 more maps

5 ..well you see where this is going.

I know an admin is on sometimes to keep a map vote/change going, but not all admins want to have to bring a vote every end of map they just want to keep playing like everyone else. Also sometimes there is not always an admin in-game.

I vote 4+ maps, the more the merrier. Sucks playing for 1 hour and going back to the same map. Having a vote was almost better, but a set rotation that include a more wide variations of maps would keep 1 map from dominating the vote.

Though a rtv would be nice sometimes with a 60-75% of votes for a win.

That's my 2 cents.