I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

Tristan

"My name is Tucker Max, and I am an a**hole.

I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging d***head.

But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way. I share my adventures with the world. They are known as:

The Tucker Max Stories"

- Tucker Max

"Tucker Max is the author of New York Times Best Seller, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell, which sprung from his legendary eponymous website. The site began as a bet in 2002, quickly evolved into one of the most visited humor sites on the Internet. Tucker Max graduated with highest honors from the University of Chicago in 1998 and received an academic scholarship to Duke Law School, where he graduated in 2001. He lives in Los Angeles."

- IMDB

"I am completely baffled as to how you can congratulate yourself for being a womanizer and a raging drunk, or think anyone cares about an idiot like you. Do you really think that exploiting the insecurities of others while getting wasted is a legitimate thing to offer?"

- Reader

"Thank you, thank you, thank you—for sharing with us your wonderful tales of drunken revelry, for teaching me what it means to be a man, for just existing so I know that there is another option; I too can say ‘screw the system’ and be myself and have fun. My life truly began when I finished reading your stories. Now, when faced with a quandary about what course of action I should take, I just ask myself, ‘What Would Tucker Do?’—and I do it, and I am a better man for it."

- Reader

"I find it truly appalling that there are people in the world like you. You are a disgusting, vile, repulsive, repugnant, foul creature. Because of you, I don’t believe in God anymore. No just God would allow someone like you to exist."

- Reader

"I’ll stay with God as my lord, but you are my savior. I just finished reading your brilliant stories, and I laughed so hard I almost vomited. I want to bring that kind of joy to people. You’re an artist of the highest order and a true humanitarian to boot. I'm in both shock and awe at how much I want to be you."

- Reader

"You are the coolest person I can even imagine existing. If you slept with my girlfriend, it'd make me love her more."

- Reader

This book is quite honestly the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life. He already has a motion picture (NSFW) out across America.

"The movie is loosely based on The Austin Road Trip Story, but deviates substantially in many ways. It is, for all intents and purposes, a derivative work of fiction that is very closely based on several of Tucker Max’s real life stories. You don’t need to be a fan to understand anything in the movie, but if you are a fan, it’ll still be what you want to see."

- IHTSBIH.com

This book isn't for everyone, with graphic and disturbing stories on every page, but it's definitely the funniest thing I've read in a long long time.

Tucker is a very skilled story teller.

I recommend it 1000x over.

• 1 month later...