Borderlands...

[LaW]Maverick

So...this game appears to be SWEET. Has anyone bought it/played it yet? I rented it for the XBOX360 so I could try it before I decided whether or not to buy it on PC. It is good, even though I've only played for a short bit of time.

I'm planning on checking out the co-op tonight, and will let you know how it plays!

Awesome game. The only thing that bugs me is how short it is compared to how much it feels like an MMO (like Hellgate: London or other FPSMMOs out there where it might take months to hit the level cap, in Borderlands you could hit the cap in a week easy). Also, the story is pretty lackluster.

Otherwise the looting and shooting is very rewarding.

You can get to level 30+ by just power levelling for about an hour with someone who has already beaten it, sadly. This game is pretty fun, but if you want to take your time when other people are just running from quest to quest, i already lost the storyline, and have all but given up on actually trying to follow it.

Story is pretty non-existent past Fyrestone.

You can get to level 30+ by just power levelling for about an hour with someone who has already beaten it, sadly. This game is pretty fun, but if you want to take your time when other people are just running from quest to quest, i already lost the storyline, and have all but given up on actually trying to follow it.

they could of spurgled on more dialog for mission/quests reading is lame

they could of spurgled on more dialog for mission/quests reading is lame

Yeah, reading is so 1990s.