FF10?

THX1138

Extra tickets? As in plane tickets or admission tickets? lol. I live close enough to drive there in 4 hours ( or less doing 80-90 mph). So plane tickets aren't required :), and i didn't know there would be admission tickets like to a concert :P I think i could prolly make the trip in 3 and a half hours, last month some friends and I made the 14 hour trip to Orlando Florida only 12 hours flat, hehe.

Extra tickets? As in plane tickets or admission tickets? lol. I live close enough to drive there in 4 hours ( or less doing 80-90 mph). So plane tickets aren't required :), and i didn't know there would be admission tickets like to a concert :P I think i could prolly make the trip in 3 and a half hours, last month some friends and I made the 14 hour trip to Orlando Florida only 12 hours flat, hehe.

thumbs up for 8-90 mph speed limits

thumbs up for 8-90 mph speed limits

Who said Nightling was going the speed limit??? :P

Yea, NE Ohio is about 4 hours or so from Cinci, depending on traffic of course. Well, also depending on where in NE Ohio you're traveling to. Hudson, where the hotel is adds maybe another 1/2 hour to 45 min depending on the road destruction situation in the area.

Edited by Wolfsblood

Guest Sedah
Guest Sedah

both if you would like to provide them lmao xP