Hey you bozos!

Demonic Plague

Well it's been a long time guys and dolls, but my life is slowly starting to come together again and i'm thinkin of takin up cs:s again. Anyone still play that game? I've got to do some serious client updating i'm sure, but once that's done i'll try to start dropping in once in a while. Not sure if any of the old regs are still playin or even remember who i am. Well we'll cya in-game.

Well it's been a long time guys and dolls, but my life is slowly starting to come together again and i'm thinkin of takin up cs:s again. Anyone still play that game? I've got to do some serious client updating i'm sure, but once that's done i'll try to start dropping in once in a while. Not sure if any of the old regs are still playin or even remember who i am. Well we'll cya in-game.

Way to make a comeback....I can't even count the times you sent my brain matter flying. Other than that, it was good to see you!

glad to see you guys back.. now shell out $60 for COD MW2 for PC and we'll be having a great time

I've been debating on getting that, but I never played the first COD very much. Is this comparable to that one?

glad to see you guys back.. now shell out $60 for COD MW2 for PC and we'll be having a great time

I've been debating on getting that, but I never played the first COD very much. Is this comparable to that one?

Are you talking about the one from 2003?

Are you asking because you bought the first COD.. but ended up not playing it much?

I never really played the first COD, so I can't tell you that.. I can tell you that I've always preferred css over any other fps.. no other game has ever come close as far as registration / feel / movement (when you shoot a guy in the head, he dies.. etc.).. I think COD MW 2 (on pc) does.. and the added strategy (various game play types, additional weapons and equipment, various nades, etc.) that comes in to play and the perks/challenges make the game crazy fun.. plus, it doesn't get to BF2'ish... where you find yourself hiding in a corner while planes and tanks take over the game..

I'm AFK traveling for work all week.. if you want to demo the game for a couple days on my ID, shoot me a PM (keep in mind it's about an 11 gb DL from steam)

Edited by mohawk

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry mohawk... it has taken me a while to get back here (just too busy). I've decided to keep playing Team Fortress for now... I still get a kick out of it, and I just don't have the time to devote to a new game. I do appreciate your generosity though, so thank you!