Prayer Request

I just found out that about 6 days ago my Best Friend got dumped by his Girlfriend of 2 and a half years. I don't know the details because he didn't want to volunteer them but this was a woman whom he had entertained thoughts of marriage to. I just saw him today face to face for the first time since the breakup and I've never seen him so tormented. He really needs prayer.

I also need prayer. Finals week is next week but my personal decent into madness begins Friday. I have a revue/presentation that determines whether I can progress further in my degree program (BFA Theatre Tech). It will be in front of 8 professors 2 of which do not have the most stellar opinions of me. Please pray that I'll be calm about the up-coming and that I'll be able to keep a level head about me (2 things that I have trouble with when I'm stressed) and that I'll be able to do my best so that whether I fail or succeed I have no regrets.

Thanks,

Ring