->Fish' date='13 January 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1263442990' post='476467']

He lies I can reply and thanks for forgetting me 2 years in a row now

1) I didn't create this topic.

2) this is now a yearly sport...rofl....If you weren't offended I'd be sad! <3

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said older gamers, not older games lol. And I think you should go anyway dunlavy because it'll be fun even meeting new peeps :P

Heh...well, my name says it all, LOL. Alot of the people going have been for years, so I'm sure you'll have a good time. If there is someone in particular you are hoping will go...send 'em an email and nudge 'em!

He said older gamers, not older games lol. And I think you should go anyway dunlavy because it'll be fun even meeting new peeps tongue2.gif

Heh...well, my name says it all, LOL. Alot of the people going have been for years, so I'm sure you'll have a good time. If there is someone in particular you are hoping will go...send 'em an email and nudge 'em!

Oh, I remember WhiteyFord and most the TWC guys. StutteringJohn got me into GC. Lazerus, too, I had many late night gaming sessions with. Just recently, I've been playing with Ebil more, but I never saw her when I was l337 since I was a 100% West Coaster.

Edited by J. Dunlavy

I almost ripped on Clueless and his reading comprehension...but I didn't need to. Wait, I just kinda did.

Dunlavy, I'll be there. SJ and your list never were there....Ebil will be there. Some of the people that go are so old school that they don't even play the old games except for once per year, just because it's now written into their soulz.

That's what we are doing this year...frees up 2 extra days :)

Go to CEDAR POINT!

I wish...I need every day I can get, not only for Fragfest, but since I moved away to New Orleans, I have to visit all my family and friends while i'm there...last year felt like I needed a vacation from vacation, lol.