Battlefield Bad Company 2

Sedah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only ones I've played were 1942, Vietnam (not a lot of it), and this one.

I would say 1942 since that's the first one I played, but I feel the game is too old to truly enjoy it. I got the urge to play it again, installed it, and just couldn't play it.

...Wonder if I should give Vietnam a re-install and see what it was like.

bf 1942 was great.

had a lot of funny mods too. its dead now though.

bf2 was a huge improvement and very fun, the mod Project Reality is phenomenal, very realistic mod. slow paced though at times.

i am tempted to try this game, but i dont know if i can justify the money at the moment. i <3 bf games, but the restricted MP map sizes makes me angry, much like MW2.

after mag, i might be broke when it comes to internet play. 256 > 32.

at least the other versions of bf were all 64 max.

• 1 month later...

OK so how many people do we have playing this? I just picked it up a few days ago and i must say i love it! It's a great style of play, and I need more friends to play with! Also if we get enough interest, maybe a GC server?! Eh? EH!? Throw out some game names, even though friends is broked, you have to be on the main lobby to receive a friend request, im hoping they fix it soon. I'm SamuraiNightling.

Im gonna get the retail version this weekend. I read some where you can tie the retail version to your EA Account, so you dont have to worry about CD Keys and what not, but... do you need the CD to play, thats the only thing I dont know. I can't remember if you need the CD other shooter games that had online... Like CoD4, I think I had to use the CD to play Single, but not multiplayer, unless I'm mistaken. CoD4 is the only game i have a CD of, I've been doing digital only downloads of games.

Edited by ValenAlvern

• 9 months later...

Anyone still playing this, I originally got it for the 360, but picked it up on the cheap for the PC around Christmas and am loving it even more so, and it's absorbing most of my game time at the moment...

Pretty happy my nearly 4 year old PC seems to run it without issue, but will be upgrading for Battlefield 3 later this year.

If anyone is still playing, feel free to add me to your friends list: LEV GC