GC & Bigfoot Networks

Flitterkill

I could copy/paste the Bigfoot Networks press release boilerplate about who they are and what they do but the cliff notes version is this: They make networking products and technology that emphasize gaming and voip performance. Although a lot of us are in budget-mode these days, the Killer Xeno Pro is a pretty sweet network card...

They've been around for a bit, directly sponsor e-sport players and teams, and are now beginning to engage the broader gaming community as a whole. And so here we are :). Look for Bigfoot Networks sponsored cross-guild events, and swag-getting opportunities in the future.

Also, take a look at GC on the Guild Partnership page...

guild-partner-486x60.png

-Fk

I can bring up some of these ideas for you guys - stickers, at the very least, should be pretty easy. ;-)

As for Fragfest - well, we do like to help out with some good quality LAN parties.

So aside from sponsoring GC because it is awesome... what games are the hot ones right now for sponsorship? I am just curious what games cyber athletes should be playing to be staying prevalent in the PC gaming scene.

So aside from sponsoring GC because it is awesome... what games are the hot ones right now for sponsorship? I am just curious what games cyber athletes should be playing to be staying prevalent in the PC gaming scene.

Like, what is big in the eSports world these days?

I see an awful lot for Counter Strike (more for 1.6 than CS:S), Quake Live, CoD4 (I don't expect MW2 will overtake it without dedicated servers), and Trackmania. I've also seen a bunch of WoW-based teams/competitions too.

At least that's pretty big in the ESL currently.