Good News!

samurai nightling

Welp, as of tonight your very own Samurai Nightling is engaged! I popped the question to my gf of 7 years tonight and she has pretty much called everyone we know already so i figured i wouldn't leave you guys in the dark either. I'm pretty excited! Next step is the wedding plans and house searching, yay for spending every dollar ive made in my new job already. I'll post pics up of the ring if i get around to gettin them up on photobucket soon. Just thought i would let everyone know!

Welp, as of tonight your very own Samurai Nightling is engaged! I popped the question to my gf of 7 years tonight and she has pretty much called everyone we know already so i figured i wouldn't leave you guys in the dark either. I'm pretty excited! Next step is the wedding plans and house searching, yay for spending every dollar ive made in my new job already. I'll post pics up of the ring if i get around to gettin them up on photobucket soon. Just thought i would let everyone know!

Pics or it didn't happen.

I speak, of course, of the honeymoon.

Congratulations buddy! 7 years? About time =P I wish at least one of you happiness for at least some of the time! No need to thank me. In all seriousness though, way to go man, I hope you have a long and happy life together. Train your children well in the way of the samurai.

I'd love to hear the whole "So...all these pictures of your hand...I'm putting them on the internet" conversation.

Or would I?

Eitherway, I think Dunlavy deserves some recognition for his comment...well played sir.

All joking aside, that's one purty ring thur. You must feel like a million bucks (less a few thou)

haha i didn't really tell her i was going to post those pics, i just kinda did it lol. but she has seen them and didn't seem to care, never said anything about it when she was reading this forum. I'll tell u one thing though, I'm already tired of everyone i know asking "How did you do it?!" "Do you have a date yet!?" The way i asked her was kind of spontaneous and not how i was planning on doing it, so i don't really like explaining it a 100 times to people lol.