MAG

Jiffy

The mechanics of firing are more difficult to grasp than MW2, but manageable. The game play is great. 128 players trying to defend an entire fuel facility with 6+ points vs. 128 ppl swarming your position with APC's and ac130 insertions is intense.

with good voice comm, this game can be amazingly fun. I find that the factions are as balanced as they should be, but maybe that's me whining. I would like more maps, but then again I always say that.

def worth a look.

/win + 1

GC Alumni
(edited)

Think I might pick this up after school tonight.

Once I get my FailBox PleaseFixMe back, it's two more games for me, then that's it for a long time.

*edit

Hah! I didn't know you could hook up a USB microphone and it would be detected. That saves me 60 bucks.

Edited by JackieChan

lol yes. thats what im doing too. except my cord isnt as long as id like.

and i am so ready to re-roll my lvl 12 raven.

i feel as if they are super underpowered....and by the story line, it makes no sense.

what? I feel less masculine just having read that.

Is this possible? Sorry...you open a door and I have to run through it.:freak:

I was under the impression you could just dl this off the PSN store but I can't find it...are they actually going to make me pick up a physical copy? What is this the 00's?

Don't tell boiler, but I picked it up this weekend. Got to level 4. It's fun, but I spend most of my time prone and sniping the living crap out of squads that run by. Fun times. If you guys want me to join you I'm down, though I don't play much. You can add me as "couchnapper", I don't have a mic though I guess I could just use my BT one from my phone

Uh...I don't remember who I joined...Raven sounds familiar though. Wasn't Valr if that's one and I can't remember the other one. Any way to check online?

I want to play more but my cousin (who's PS3 it is) plays GT Prologue and Midnight Club constantly and I don't think he knows how to sign in or not...so I leave the room pretty quickly and work on my music, which is probably a good thing.