Early Bird Events

EbilDustBunny

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I took off the 23-28th so let me kow whos going where when. use my hotmail acct i check it more often illyith@hotmail.com mention FFO or i delet it in junkmail pls.

I'm guessing 2pm is our leave time. Park closes at 10pm... suppose to be 1.5 hrs drive from the hotel.

I had the impression that we were going to try to leave early Wednesday morning for Cedar Point so we could be at the cookout later that evening. You're already booked though Bunny? Not going to hang out with Jackie and me Tuesday night? Hmmm...I suppose that works also if more people are arriving throughout the day on Wednesday. Just might have to miss out on the cookout for once. Either way I want to make it to Cedar Point for sure.

Another thing we could do is anyone who's around early Wednesday could go to the park when it opens, then meet up with others later on. Just need to make sure people flying in all have rides.

We have a little more time to plan, so I'm sure we'll figure it all out before the Pre-party week begins.

I'm guessing 2pm is our leave time. Park closes at 10pm... suppose to be 1.5 hrs drive from the hotel.

I had the impression that we were going to try to leave early Wednesday morning for Cedar Point so we could be at the cookout later that evening. You're already booked though Bunny? Not going to hang out with Jackie and me Tuesday night? Hmmm...I suppose that works also if more people are arriving throughout the day on Wednesday. Just might have to miss out on the cookout for once. Either way I want to make it to Cedar Point for sure.

Another thing we could do is anyone who's around early Wednesday could go to the park when it opens, then meet up with others later on. Just need to make sure people flying in all have rides.

We have a little more time to plan, so I'm sure we'll figure it all out before the Pre-party week begins.

I can arrive on Tuesday if we are going to Cedar Point on Wednesday morning. As for plans, we all know..... Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." :stretch:

Yeah booked my flight before we decided if cedar point was going to happen or not. I will be arriving noon-ish. I do fully promote that if you have enough ppl ready to go in the morning that you go with it! The show must go on! I know you and Jackie really wanted to go and you couldn't get a group going last time you've tried, when was that 08? And I've already been and they haven't put in any new rides since then... except for this ride that gets you soggy.

Yeah booked my flight before we decided if cedar point was going to happen or not. I will be arriving noon-ish. I do fully promote that if you have enough ppl ready to go in the morning that you go with it! The show must go on! I know you and Jackie really wanted to go and you couldn't get a group going last time you've tried, when was that 08? And I've already been and they haven't put in any new rides since then... except for this ride that gets you soggy.

Silly bunny, that was last year. I didn't go in 08, lol.

If you really wanted to go to Cedar Point this year Ebil, we can wait until later, missing one cookout never hurt anyone, and who knows they might still be partying when we get back. It doesn't really bother me. If the park closes at 10pm we would have plenty of time to enjoy everything even if we got there late afternoonish. That would also mean Lousiest would probably be able to make it.