TF2 Brawl!!!

Ringadon

Ok, So here's the deal. Jackie (at least according to my sources) is gonna hold an event on Friday.

I was going to hold an event on Saturday but got roped into moderating a Quiz Bowl Tournament. So I'm going to have to hold off for a week.

Everyone play on friday at 8 EST. The server is apparently showing up on the list so we've got to attract pubbers and get them to like it.

Stay Tuned for other fun TF2 Events.

Edited by Ringadon

It has come and gone. We actually got a couple of pubbers in until everyone left at once. They said that our server actually showed up on their list. So yay!

I'll be organizing another event saturday at a time to be announced on this thread soon.

Stay Tuned

Ring

was fun.

need more peoples.

I think I could grow to like this game.

Not a fan of Arena yet. Preferred the maps with objectives.

I am a bit disappointed that the turrets are so easily taken out. Granted, I probably am still learning how to use them effectively. But you get your dispenser and turret finally setup and upgraded, and along comes demo or pyro and boom in 2 seconds. :/

Shrop - if you're down for some TF2 action later this week, I'd be happy to show you the basics.

Well, let's see. I already know how to die like a man.

Some things I DO need to learn: how to use a turret effectively; how to cloak/disguise/backstab as a spy.

But, not to over think it. Part of the fun of this game is the cartoonishness of the whole thing. A scout running around hitting a baseball into a buffoonish tank with a Germanic accent and a love of sandwiches.