MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS!!

Clueless

Planning on attending once again, although need to find out if the wife is planning on using that weekend for our son's second birthday party. That might have to take precedent. Already trying to steer her to the previous weekend. I'll let ya know as soon as we know what's happening.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so... when I made the latest forum banner, I would have sworn there were only 9 slots left...

So Flitter, apparently it was either A.) a case of wishful thinking B.) a deceptive sales practice or C.) bad math. Either way it is a good laugh. Maybe it will get people in gear to send in their money to reserve. If it stays at this rate, the 2010 theme may have to be FF 2010: Year of the Invisible Gamers and have a picture of some PCs with just sunglasses floating in front of them :wavey: .

GC Alumni

I got it - I looked at the sign up thread and not this one (where money holds)

I'll just blame Clueless and move on with my life now...

Welcome to the Blame Clueless club! We will send you the obligatory I *heart* dust 2 t-shirt. :smiling2:

If we can actually get this thing sold out in the next 30 days....i'll wear that shirt AND post photo evidence!

(edited)

I'm curious about the banner pic at the top. Where are you guys getting all those CRT monitors from. And will I need to purchase one if I go. :shrug03::biglaugha:

Oh and one other thing, isn't that counter strike thing your talking about a game that came with windows 98. :blink:

Edited by Primus

I'm curious about the banner pic at the top. Where are you guys getting all those CRT monitors from. And will I need to purchase one if I go. :shrug03::biglaugha:

Oh and one other thing, isn't that counter strike thing your talking about a game that came with windows 98. :blink:

Well first of all, the CRT monitor hurts a lot more when you throw it at someone than the thin screen LCDs. Secondly, we like to represent old school at FragFest....CRTs and Counterstrike go hand in hand. Finally, I imagine the banner is from one of the early frag fests :smillie_smilling: .

On a completely separate note, is this shaping up to be the smallest fragfest ever so far with only 15 people signed up? Last year I remember the slots filling up sooner if I recall.

Ok, I sent my money. I need to try and get out of my business trip so I can get there earlier.

P.S. this is my first time coming, so what do we do for rooms? are we suppose to book our own room?

Look forward to meeting you UC! You could just sleep at your computer. :stretch: I am sure they will post hotel info etc as we get closer. Fragfest is at the hotel itself so it is convenient.

• 2 weeks later...

I will not be able to attend this year. Bad time of the summer for me. My son's 2nd birthday is the weekend before, and with grad parties for relatives, and a prior scheduled trip out of town for a family event, the only weekend in June we can have his party, is FragFest weekend. :(

Really, realy wanted to attend again this year, but there's just no way to make it happen. :( Also won't be able to wow you all with my 1337 golf skillz since our company is one of the sponsors for another outing the Friday FragFest begins, and there's no way I can get out of work to golf 2 days in a row. :P

May try to stop by Saturday evening after the party, but as of now looks like I'm missing it this year. I know you all will have a great time. :)

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...