Xbox 360 Integeration

Flitterkill

There is a new menu option at the top of the forums. For all those up in the 360's, our forums are now pretty well and truly integrated with your Xbox life. This mod will display your current avatar, games owned, played, time played, currently playing, etc. etc. The mod also has a community (as in just us GC types) leaderboard (currently dividing by zero I suspect until someone actually gets on the board).

Those of you wanting this for the PS3 will probably continue to cry as no such thing exists at the moment. Wii? Not sure...

There will be additional background skins forthcoming but you can select from four that currently ship with the mod. Just click on settings in the mod to select a skin (click on the image for preview, click the text underneath to select)

I'm getting the following: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /home/gc/public_html/forums/admin/applications_addon/other/bxbl/sources/fetchData.php on line 161

Grrrr... how does it know I don't have a 360 :unsure:

Edited by lousiest

There is a still a bug involving the latest version of php (5.3.1) and the code for this mod so gamer scores are still borked. Working on getting that patched up.

EDIT: Developer is working on it (thanks to YerMother pointing this out) and will be fixed to coincide with an imminent upgrade which will include a new achievement thing.

• 4 weeks later...

We are using the latest and greatest PHP on our web server which unfortunately breaks the leaderboard and probably the gamerscore functions right now.

Take solace in the fact that it was us (US!) that submitted the bug and have it fixed in the update which is, literally, forthcoming. Should just be a few days now. Some other new features are also included (forget what they are though)

Is there any way on the live section, to get a listing of all gc members currently online with live?

*edit, nevermind I found where to list players, not sure if nobody is online or just if I am dense.

Edited by monthos

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#BXBL-API-503] There is a problem with the XBox LIVE API and data cannot currently be obtained. Please check back again shortly.

First time on this site since FFO 06 figure I'd see what as going on try to get re-intouch with people try to set up my xbl to maybe play with some of you all and I get this error