Can't join the server

Manslaughter

Well I managed to get in using the GC group since the guys in the server were of course in the group.

These are both workarounds though and a permanent fix to the lack of listing would be great. I hear it simply takes more people on the server to get it jump started and hopefully attract some pubers.

Yeah, those were some good times yesterday.

I have the server in my favorites - did you try connecting that way? The master server list has been spotty at best, but it's getting better as the server rank goes up. Almost no one saw it when it was in the 4th percentile, but when it jumped to 50, we started getting pubbers. That one guy with us (not Tracer) was a random pubber, so it IS showing up sometimes.

Server is still down.

Yeah, it went down again around 11:00pm CST (I think). We were transitioning to another map, and I got to the loading screen up to "Sending Client Info." The progress bar stayed there indefinitely, so I exited. Could not find the server in my server list afterward. Unclean was there; maybe he knows what happened.