Perfect Dark

JackieChan

GC Alumni
(edited)

N64 VERSIONN!?!?!!?! please tell me this is actually coming true, xbox 360???

i'm looking this up RIGHT NOW

It's out right now (released today, like 3-4am cst). The ONLY thing that's changed on it is the controls, and the updated graphics. Everything else was left untouched. Only 800 MS points. (Even the do-nothing hidden pieces of cheese are in there!)

Can play co-op, counter-op, and combat simulator all online. Timed map leaderboards (no top-10 demos unlike Duke Nukem 3D). Very fun.

Edited by JackieChan

GC Alumni
(edited)

So does that mean the control scheme is no longer Honey/1.1, and is now some Halo-style junk?

Yeah, unfortunately. Classic mode (don't see what's so classic about it), Call of Duty style, and Halo style...I'm going to miss constantly strafe-running with control style 1.2

Edited by JackieChan

So does that mean the control scheme is no longer Honey/1.1, and is now some Halo-style junk?

Yeah, unfortunately. Classic mode (don't see what's so classic about it), Call of Duty style, and Halo style...I'm going to miss constantly strafe-running with control style 1.2

hahaha that was the real mans way of getting around!