Whoa

yErMoTH3r

Totally understandable.. I mean when I caught someone cheating I pulled out my awp and shot them in the head.. granted they were on my team and in the game but still.. he coulda just got confused on which was reality, like "Hey I've got this knife it'll make me run faster and hopefully I can get a HS on this Haxor! I love a challenge!"

i can't figure out whats more ridiculous, the fact he survived or the fact he got shanked over a game of counter strike

or the fact that guy carries around a HUGE knife?

Answer is... all of the above.

well the guys in cs always have one so why not?

I think that knife in the guys head is bigger.... looks like a carving knife

FYI I was watching it when you still had to download the mpegs from torrent sites to watch it :( lol haven't seen any new stuff in a longgg time!

I left off where he met the gf and he started playing wow

Oh is it a continuation from the old show? The showcase show only just aired a few weeks ago for the first time, and it's in teh HIiiiiiD

I'm not sure, i don't have showcase here in cincinnati? i think that might be a canadia thing

Ah, my bad...it is.

I'm sure it will migrate down your way soon enough i fit doesnt show up online beforehand.

Last week they did this whole CS scene, it was absolutely hilarious, makes me miss you guys. Might jump on this weekend if I have time

• 2 weeks later...