Free MW2 This Weekend

mohawk

I highly recommend loading it up and giving it a shot. If you enjoy the FPS aspect of the game, I would stick to hardcore deatmatch or HQ modes. If you like aracade-y battle field type games, play some of the deathmatch / ground war type games.

Shazz, M2 and I have been playing alot. Add us on steam (srfisher) as the game is much more enjoyable in a party.

Also - you might want to preload the game, it's about 5 gig

http://store.steampowered.com/news/3674/

There have been enough people online in our squad that we've been doing TWL rules search and destroy the last few nights. That means no claymores, no perks, no kill streaks, no C4 and some other stuff. The TWL rules are kind of restrictive but it is like playing counter-strike but with better graphics and just better in general.

(edited)

CRAP! Out of town this weekend until Sunday afternoon :(

May load it up tonight anyway and try to catch you guys Sunday evening or something.

*Says that it's the "full multiplayer game", guessing it won't include single player (for those interested)

Edited by boiler

Someone needs to nominate a new "community" game that can get the crowd back together. MW2, bad company 2, I don't really care. I'm willing to drop the cash to hop back in with something else. We need the GC successor for CSS, because I'm not sure I'll ever be installing it again.