CS Reunion Weekend

boiler

(edited)

Vali also posted this in the CS forums section below, but if you're like me and haven't been playing CS recently, you might have skipped right over it.

I am hopping in retro tonight and saturday night for some CS mayhem, and I was hoping to have sort of a "retro" reunion of the old GC CS regulars that have since moved on to other things.

So if you can, put down Modern Warfare, Bad Company 2, or whatever else you might be playing the next night or two and hop in retro for some gaming with the old familiar faces.

I fully anticipate being terrible and getting my butt handed to me, but it will be good times. DOOOOO EEEEET!

Boobs are the only acceptable excuse for missing the action this weekend.

(of course if this works and lots show up, my lack of a reserve may backfire on me here)

Edited by boiler

Nice showing tonight, folks! Honestly, I figured two or three people would pay attention to the announcement and show. I'll be on again tomorrow night for customs night, hope to see you guys there!

(btw, Ebil and someone else mentioned making this "reunion" thing a more frequent event... open to suggestions here)