TV Opinions

Tracid

I hear that these two are the worst LCD HD TV Companies. It's like asking whats a better internet service? Quest or COX. They're both bad.

EDIT: Also, if you want a better personal opinion go down to Best Buy and LOOK at them, I dont trust pictures on the net since anyone can Photoshop.

Edited by ValenAlvern

Friend bought an operpriced 720p LG quiet some time ago... after about a month he complained about the responce time on gaming...he didnt know what to buy tho

My dad has a plasma samsung its nice! but he paid $4,000+ for it :/

I hear that these two are the worst LCD HD TV Companies. It's like asking whats a better internet service? Quest or COX. They're both bad.

EDIT: Also, if you want a better personal opinion go down to Best Buy and LOOK at them, I dont trust pictures on the net since anyone can Photoshop.

Don't go to Best Buy and look--they split the signal repeatedly, send it through filters, and use analog on some TVs and digital on others. Hell, I've read articles claiming that Best Buy even purposely boots a cleaner/boosted signal to the TVs they want to push so that they look better.

Go to a HiFi store to compare...but I'd personally go with this: http://www.amazon.com/LG-47LH90-47-Inch-Backlit-Infused/dp/B0026NSWSQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1274118471&sr=8-4

It's not as skinny as an edge-lit screen, but this back-lit LED TV is the one that is THX certified, it's better than edge-lit. It's also a little bit more money...hehehe...but I'd definitely pay the extra $$ for an LED TV. Here it is just a little cheaper...with free shipping no less!