Pre FragFest Signup Sheet

EbilDustBunny

So... you can remove me from the events. The ride I was planning to drive has serious mechanical problems that needs funds greater that is in my bank account. It will be another month before the funds are available to fix it so once again, I will not be attending :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... you can remove me from the events. The ride I was planning to drive has serious mechanical problems that needs funds greater that is in my bank account. It will be another month before the funds are available to fix it so once again, I will not be attending :(

Ouch sorry to hear... Hope you make it to FL okay!

My brother will be attending everything except golf as well Ebil. I will get his tag for you soon.

I sent his money in today and he goes by the name The Big Boss.

Did u send mine in also?

That was the deal right? ")

Haha, well my first choice was my girlfriend and she couldn't make it. So my second choice is to bring my brother. I guess you are third on the list DNA, hold out hope you never know.... :biglaugha:

Ouch sorry to hear... Hope you make it to FL okay!

The plan was to have the owner of the car to have it fixed before I went. He's not going to have it fixed until almost the 4th of July.

My brother will be attending everything except golf as well Ebil. I will get his tag for you soon.

I sent his money in today and he goes by the name The Big Boss.

Did u send mine in also?

That was the deal right? ")

Haha, well my first choice was my girlfriend and she couldn't make it. So my second choice is to bring my brother. I guess you are third on the list DNA, hold out hope you never know.... :biglaugha:

I can go in place of your girlfriend.

Oh Jibba, you're such a hunk! *smoochy smoochy*

The sign up sheet has been updated... My flight is pretty late so I took myself off for cedar point. A time has been for the cookout. Fatty is going to get me an update for thursdays events please sign up for golf if you intend to go.

Sure dont put me down, I see how it is... :(

The sign up sheet has been updated... My flight is pretty late so I took myself off for cedar point. A time has been for the cookout. Fatty is going to get me an update for thursdays events please sign up for golf if you intend to go.

You haven't officially signed up yet :P

Btw...do so soon, but more importantly, t-shirt order going in today, let me know what size you need if you want one...not sure if there will be any extras ordered.

cedarpoint, cookout, golf? pick ur poison!

You haven't officially signed up yet :P

Btw...do so soon, but more importantly, t-shirt order going in today, let me know what size you need if you want one...not sure if there will be any extras ordered.

Its offical now :)

I was planning on thurs for the trailer and maybe golf, but my sister is in the hospital, so i wont be there til thurs afternoon or friday now depending on whats going on with her.