HOTEL INFO.

Clueless

Are there any other nearby hotels besides the Clarion?

There aren't really any close by, but that's not the way to go anyway. Booking at the Clarion helps the price of the rooms we reserve for the event. So either way I'm booking at the Clarion, just a little bummed that my room has to be smokey.

Edited by DragonFire

:biglaugha:

I booked a two bed room on Thursday June 3rd non-smoking. Then again I am arriving Tuesday June 22nd so maybe that is why I was able to get a non-smoking room for the week. There must be some other event going on to have run out of non-smoking rooms already.

What time did you book on the 3rd???? I called around 9am and booked my room on the 3rd. I'm so jealous if you took the last non smoking room...hehe... I'm also arriving on the 22nd so that's definitely not the issue. Must be some event going on other than ours.

Dragon actually I called around 11AM on the 3rd and got the room, maybe there was a cancellation or maybe I just sweet talked the receptionist... :biglaugha:

On a conspiracy theory, do you guys think they are filling up the majority of their smoking rooms first since we are getting group rates and I imagine they are not in demand like non-smoking rooms? I would think there wouldn't be a problem getting non-smoking rooms during the middle of the week.

Double full beds, single King size bed, same price :)

That I can understand. But searching for rooms for 2 people, I get:

1 Double Bed, No Smoking

Also Included: Sofabed-1Person, Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer

Price: $94.00

So apparently, that sofabed makes this room capable of being occupied by 2 people and hence the price :twitch:

They should charge less for this room since someone has to sleep on the couch :P

Double full beds, single King size bed, same price :)

That I can understand. But searching for rooms for 2 people, I get:

1 Double Bed, No Smoking

Also Included: Sofabed-1Person, Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer

Price: $94.00

So apparently, that sofabed makes this room capable of being occupied by 2 people and hence the price :twitch:

They should charge less for this room since someone has to sleep on the couch :P

Are you getting the FF discount? I wouldn't bother looking online just call them.

Attn: Our rooms have been released meaning the amount of rooms we reserved for fragfest this year are open to the public. Plz reserve your rooms. You can possibly change to a non smoking rooming when you get there.

Just incase bring febreze like mentioned above lol. It's not like they never wash the sheets... (man I hope they do...j/k)

Attn: Our rooms have been released meaning the amount of rooms we reserved for fragfest this year are open to the public. Plz reserve your rooms. You can possibly change to a non smoking rooming when you get there.

Just incase bring febreze like mentioned above lol. It's not like they never wash the sheets... (man I hope they do...j/k)

Huh? Did they tell you this when you booked?

Huh? Did they tell you this when you booked?

:D i thought i put fatty somewhere in there guess not. nah was getting some quick info from the fat one.

Some non smoking rooms are available. Call them and change your reservations if you want non-smoking

Ya I just book about 2 min ago, and got a king non-smoking room no problem. Ohhh and also asked and YES breakfast is included for 2 with the rooms.