HOTEL INFO.

Clueless

Ok, since Clarion bought out the hotel, they do not have a way to directly book online, so you will have to use a few of them cellphone minutes :)

Clarion Hotel

240 Hines Hill Rd

Hudson, OH 44236

(330)653-9191

Ask for Reservations, tell them you wanna reserve your room and you're part of the FragfestOhio group. Rooms should be $79.00 a night.

Oh yeah, get yourself signed up for any of the pre-fragfest activities...people are going to Cedar Point on the Wednesday before, there will be a cookout at Fatty's place that evening, and a golf outing Thursday, good times, try to make it if you can!

Cya there!

GC Alumni

No online booking?? That's insane!

You can book at that hotel online, but there is no way to book for the fragfestohio group specifically...which is important to do since the amount of room nights booked directly affects the amount that we have to pay for the conference rooms :)

• 2 weeks later...

No its not that we can't get a room, its that the only rooms available are 2 beds smoking only, or 1 king bed in smoking or nonsmoking. They have no nonsmoking rooms with 2 beds available. And yes i mentioned the FFO group to get the discounted rate and the guy over the phone even said they don't have rooms that are nonsmoking with 2 beds available.

(edited)

I think Clueless was talking to Ebil because she said she was having trouble getting a room at all.

Edit: On their website I don't see any 2 bed rooms that are non-smoking either, it looks like it's not even an option, that's weird.

Edited by VooDooPC

I think Clueless was talking to Ebil because she said she was having trouble getting a room at all.

Edit: On their website I don't see any 2 bed rooms that are non-smoking either, it looks like it's not even an option, that's weird.

correction, that's ohio.

Having trouble? I haven't even tried... yet. I was replying to nightling about only getting smoking rooms. I never booked a room last year I just showed up and got one.

I booked a two bed room on Thursday June 3rd non-smoking. Then again I am arriving Tuesday June 22nd so maybe that is why I was able to get a non-smoking room for the week. There must be some other event going on to have run out of non-smoking rooms already.

I booked a two bed room on Thursday June 3rd non-smoking. Then again I am arriving Tuesday June 22nd so maybe that is why I was able to get a non-smoking room for the week. There must be some other event going on to have run out of non-smoking rooms already.

What time did you book on the 3rd???? I called around 9am and booked my room on the 3rd. I'm so jealous if you took the last non smoking room...hehe... I'm also arriving on the 22nd so that's definitely not the issue. Must be some event going on other than ours.