NEED SOMEONE TO DO LOGO!

Clueless

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you have them holding roman weapons? They are clearly SWAT members or some modern day police, its just makes zero sense to me that they would be holding those weapons... I think it just needs to be a bit more simplistic, with not so many symbols in the wording, a couple are good, but not too many, theres a point where its too much. I would try my hand at a logo if i had my other computer, but i have neither time nor photo shop on this comp.

MMX is Roman for 2010. Also when creating a Logo you have to be consistent, can't have everything being a different font.

I wasn't suggesting everything be a different font. I was merely stating that all those roman numerals for the name is a bit too much. What i meant by one or 2 is like a standard font with 1 or 2 letters being roman numerals, or numbers, or whatever looks like a letter but really isn't. I dunno, I was just picturing a more simplistic slogan.

Edited by samurai nightling

Mostly fooling around with fonts since I'm no good at designing pictures (will leave that to Valen :) ). These are just logos and not for the T-shirt as they don't refer to the MMX theme

picture1tov.png

picture3vxa.png

picture4k.png

picture6ad.png

picture11n.png

picture16b.png

picture13t.png

picture12fo.png

And upping the cheesy factor :P

picture7iv.png

Edited by lousiest

2 and 4 Look like they could be on Coffee Mugs or something like, or like stickers or something. 1 could be a banner too, as well as the last picture, and 3 Looks like it could be on the flags they hang on light posts.

Though the first and last could present a problem to people who are color blind. (Grey OHIO, and the close colors of the last image.)

Fun-Tip: Color Blind People may see Red as Orange.

Edited by ValenAlvern

I am still going back to the idea of getting Fatty's picture on the shirt somehow....how about Fatty dressing up as a Roman Centurion for the MMX theme and taking a picture to use on the shirt :biglaugha: MMX theme sounds like a good excuse for a toga party :spin2:

I remember Nicksoapdish wore a toga to 2006 FragFest one of the nights. He had that crazy huge beard and long hair... i'm sure that picture is somewhere.

Were you drinking heavily and imagining things...or was I drinking heavily and not remembering things?

I remember Nicksoapdish wore a toga to 2006 FragFest one of the nights. He had that crazy huge beard and long hair... i'm sure that picture is somewhere.

Were you drinking heavily and imagining things...or was I drinking heavily and not remembering things?

I was drinking juice! I think Renegade was the one drinking lighter fluid.

I am still going back to the idea of getting Fatty's picture on the shirt somehow....how about Fatty dressing up as a Roman Centurion for the MMX theme and taking a picture to use on the shirt :biglaugha: MMX theme sounds like a good excuse for a toga party :spin2:

I'm debating to have the Counter Strike guys on my logo with Toga outfits.

I like the MMX thing as far as title goes, but not so sure about any further roman influence.

Unless of course we could get Fatty's head on a Centurion in full armor....holding a custom GC gold standard....then we might be on to something, lol.