Bans aren't worth apealling

Smeg

This was my ban. He was on same team as me whining about map rotation, registration, and pretty much anything else over voice chat. Demoner, on the opposite team, warned him 2-3 times about it in the dead all talk (so Demoner only had heard about half which was enough).

I'm thinking his post is around when the ban occurred. If you're having a bad night, bad mood, bad burrito..... just say that here. But no one was having fun listening to the moaning while they were trying to play.

What he said. Smeg told me he had a little too much to drink that night hence his behavior in game and this post. Maybe limit it to a 24 hour ban?

I'm fine with it being a short term ban. Kinda what I expected as I've played in server with him previously without issue. If someone has his ID to undo it, go ahead. Or he can post up here with his ID and I'll get it.

OK here's the long version so bear with me a sec. I went to a neighbor's graduation party. The guy throwing the party said bring your own glass and make sure it's large. I went over there with a 32 oz travel mug like you would buy in a gas station. I gave him the glass a said "I'd like a Bacardi and Coke". After about an hour and a half I excuse myself and walk back home and start to play CS. After about another hour I'm noticing I'm REALLY hammered. Apparently right after that I said some things I really don't remember which were likely very sarcastic, which everyone knows I am. But there was an admin there I've never even played with to my knowledge and he perma'd me.

> After all that happened I called the guy that had the party up and asked him what the heck I was drinking? Come to find out he gave me somewhere around 6 shots of 151 as a joke because he knew I wasn't driving! Now I'm sure I fully deserved a 24 Hour ban to sober up but a perma is just a bit over the top to me since this person doesn't even know me.I've admin'd myself and I just feel this was inappropriate for the infraction.

I apologize for being to drunk

OK here's the long version so bear with me a sec. I went to a neighbor's graduation party. The guy throwing the party said bring your own glass and make sure it's large. I went over there with a 32 oz travel mug like you would buy in a gas station. I gave him the glass a said "I'd like a Bacardi and Coke". After about an hour and a half I excuse myself and walk back home and start to play CS. After about another hour I'm noticing I'm REALLY hammered. Apparently right after that I said some things I really don't remember which were likely very sarcastic, which everyone knows I am. But there was an admin there I've never even played with to my knowledge and he perma'd me.

> After all that happened I called the guy that had the party up and asked him what the heck I was drinking? Come to find out he gave me somewhere around 6 shots of 151 as a joke because he knew I wasn't driving! Now I'm sure I fully deserved a 24 Hour ban to sober up but a perma is just a bit over the top to me since this person doesn't even know me.I've admin'd myself and I just feel this was inappropriate for the infraction.

I apologize for being to drunk

tl;dr version

smeggy pulled a lousiest.

From Mr X:

If you're having a bad night, bad mood, bad burrito..... just say that here

taking this as an ok to unban after the post...

00:20:17 removeid STEAM_0:0:5400320 
00:20:24 writeid

Edited by Laz.e.rus