Sorry, I can't join ya :(

Clueless

Really bums be out that I can't be there, I have been to every one since 05 and have looked forward to every year since, but my wife's daddy is losing his fight against cancer and has come home from the hospital, so I have to stay behind to be there for her and the rest of the family, but I look forward to seeing alot of pics...and yes, that is a hint that you should all be taking lots of pictures :)...hope to hear stories about the good times y'all had, and I truly hope that all the Fragfest n00bs enjoy it enough to make it a yearly stop so that I can meet y'all in person next year!

Enjoy urselves!

This is the reason that FF 2010 can't be the last FF, for starters.

Golf, CS, well, anything won't be the same without all the witching from Clue. It just won't feel right.

Thanks for your efforts during the year for FF 2010, Tom.

GC Alumni

This is the reason that FF 2010 can't be the last FF, for starters.

Golf, CS, well, anything won't be the same without all the witching from Clue. It just won't feel right.

Thanks for your efforts during the year for FF 2010, Tom.

Thanks, and you are very welcome. There are some things that I was unable to be self sufficient with, and I have already made it a personal goal to gain the knowledge and tools needed by next year to do all the things that need to be done without having to bother other people for help....as much :)

And I will be witching about it all here....just to keep the spirit alive, lol.