Thank you!!!!!

Jibbajabba

Totally, thank you guys so much.

It took me way too long to get to one of these. I'm a really shy person and I thought I would sit in the corner and not talk, but after just a day of hanging out with people I felt totally relaxed and had no problem talking with people.

Edited by VooDooPC

Totally, thank you guys so much.

It took me way too long to get to one of these. I'm a really shy person and I thought I would sit in the corner and not talk, but after just a day of hanging out with people I felt totally relaxed and had no problem talking with people.

Yeah, I'm not really a shy person, i can make conversation with most anybody, but i wasn't so sure about meeting a bunch of people who I've never actually met before. Turns out it was a blast and i could talk to almsot anyone without feeling uncomfortable. Had a great time!! Thanks for setting it up guys.

Yes thanks everyone for making this year's FF totally awesome! :D I hope the dance videos make it on to the internet... Fatty and BGB got some moves! Renagade and Mom did a great job making sure the room was all wired up and getting around that HUGE steam update! :luxhello: And a super big thx again to voodoo for driving all the way to Toledo to pick me up after the huge fail at the airport.