People I would like to see at next year's Fragfest ...

Jibbajabba

This is not an exhaustive list and if your name doesn't show up on it don't feel left out as I would love to see you at fragfest as well but this is my personal call-out list to people I would enjoy getting to meet in person for the first time. Meeting UC, lousiest, nightling, voodoo, and a host of other people for the first time at FF2010 was great! Your order on the list does not indicate any significance....I also reserve the right to alter my list at any point :wiggle2:.

1.) Shaftiel (bummed you couldn't make it for 2010 but understandable circumstances)

2.) FirstMonk

3.) Goofus Maximus

4.) Woden's 5th Column

5.) gl (mainly just to make sure he doesn't truly hack :biglaugha: )

6.) Peklz (or any variation of his name that he chooses to use on a given day!)

7.) Beowulf

8.) Amertrash

9.) Smeg

10.) Dr. Doom

Don't worry....if you didn't make the list I am sure you are on someone elses and I may end up kicking people off my list if they shoot me in the head a few hundred more times....gl. Look forward to having Clueless back next year too! Fragfesters, is there anyone else that you would really like to meet in person at FF 2011?

Oh wow... where to start. Let's see... to add to the list:

11.) Sedah, Unclean (you better make it next year :) )

12.) The roomies, GOrne and Kitty (so gonna own you GOrne... with my laptop :) )

13.) Clueless, Lunk and Ice_Berge (have always wanted to meet them)

14.) The crazy laugh, 3wok

15.) The Monkeys and Kata's family (so cool to see the whole family fragging :) )

16.) mo, discom, Norg, M2, Fran (see 5. :biglaugha: and if it happens that they don't, to punch them for all the grief :biglaugha: )

17.) The regulars, shift, Santo, Barashin, Emerald, Demoner, Tick, Danks, Fates, MD, korean, Big*, Sgt. Laughters and Stalker, Locust, MrGunns, Demonic, Ninja (and that other ninja, jeho :P), Barter, drowning and so many I can't think of right now

18.) The sorely-missed, cujo, ThruX, Jonny, 7oten, boiler, Squinty, Preach (and the whole VI gang), KagE, Ringadon, Butters, Warpiggy, BushMaster, Jonny

19.) The TF2 gang, Jiffy, YoMomma

20.) The familiar voices on retro, such as Skeksis

21.) The behind-the-sceners, mookie, Flitter

22.) The forum regulars like Valen, Bush, Maverick, tomatoes, X, inverted Spidey, .fx, Geek, Shazz, Tek, MetalF0rce, Fairweather, Zero

23.) stutters (mainly cuz I wanna play with your Apple stuff :P )

Yeah, hearing all these stories and seeing all those pictures makes me REALLY want to go. Like boiler, I usually have timing issues though. Like this year it was so close to my cruise that I couldn't take the extra time off. But next year I'm SO in. We can TF2 and Wii it up!

Surprised I made one of these lists...

My biggest problem with fragfest? It's always on the weekend before the 4th, and I always have a family vacation that week :P

That's not true, actually, this year was the earliest that it has been that I can remember. Next year will likely be mid july, but that's not "official" yet.

According to Google, if I were to drive, it would take me 35 hours to make it the 3200km (1984 miles (neat number!)) from here to there.

Anyway, I pretty much top my own list of people I would like to see at FragFest, considering if I don't go, there's no point in making a list to begin with. You're all #2 though, and I mean that with the greatest respect one can muster when calling someone #2.

12.) The roomies, GOrne and Kitty (so gonna own you GOrne... with my laptop :) )

First off, me and kitty are not roomies. I can't stand cats anyways.

Secondly.... BRING IT! You and your laptop :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

oOoo def. would like to be there this time, moving back to michigan next week....Gorne, wanna help me unpack the truck when I get there? Pls? hahaha :biglaugha:

and WTH?? => 12.) The roomies, GOrne and Kitty

is kitty a new nickname for steve? lawl

Edited by Sedah

oOoo def. would like to be there this time, moving back to michigan next week....Gorne, wanna help me unpack the truck when I get there? Pls? hahaha :biglaugha:

and WTH?? => 12.) The roomies, GOrne and Kitty

is kitty a new nickname for steve? lawl

where abouts in michigan?

• 1 month later...