NFL Fantasy League!

Vali

(edited)

Invite friends by emailing the following URL and league information directly to your friends:

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.c...leagueId=257816

League ID: 257816

League Password: gcftw

here is the info everyone. let me know what kind of draft you want to do!

Roster:

1 QB

2 RB

3 WR

1 RB/WR

1 TE

1 K

1 DEF

6 Bench

Edited by Flitterkill

• 4 weeks later...

sounds good. i can manage if need be. the nfl.com league this year is awesome custom points and roster sizes. i can put together a poll for the people who want to play to vote on different roster sizes and point systems... cause default scoring sucks

• 2 weeks later...

Bump as we are getting closer to reg season.

I also declare that the winner will receive a special prize of special awesomeness donated by me. The only requirement will be that the winner must create a forum topic in the general chat area and post pics of the awesomeness.

Also, whoever is running this thing: yahoo, espn, nfl.com, etc. Who we rolling with?

i would like to do a live draft... if we can all be on at some point before thursday.... i am usually free around 7pm-10pm EST

and i could get 2 people as well if need be

Edited by Vali

Live Draft would be fine, as long as we don't do it tomorrow night. Tuesday or Wednesday would obviously be our last 2 possible days to do it. And since we are trying to get as many people in this as possible, Wednesday may be THE day to have it.