Great way to start a Monday

akaM2

Ugh. What a pain.

So that's spraypaint, not the washable stuff? And it looks like it's mostly on the glass (maybe some on the chrome). So you might get away with just scraping it off with a razor blade.

Were the police notified too?

When my brother lived in LA his car would get spray painted a lot. There was something that was just around the house that would take the spray paint off glass and paint without damaging the car. I just texted him to ask what it was, will post back when I know.

If that happened to me, I would make a point to do all of my front yard work while open carrying my .45. Those thugs might realize that messing with someone else would be in their best interests.

(plz 2 note I am not saying I'd shoot a thug over tagging my car, but that s*** sure as hell wouldn't be escalating.)

If that happened to me, I would make a point to do all of my front yard work while open carrying my .45. Those thugs might realize that messing with someone else would be in their best interests.

(plz 2 note I am not saying I'd shoot a thug over tagging my car, but that s*** sure as hell wouldn't be escalating.)

Or the thugs get guns too and you end up dying in a gun fight... just saying...

Vandals are cowards and look for soft or easy targets. I don't intend to be either! If they think someone might be willing to put up a struggle, they will move on to the next house. Similar principle to motion sensor exterior lights, having a big dog that barks at outside noises, etc.

Tagged cars today could turn into objects thrown through windows next week if left unchecked (which could start to pose a threat to my family, not just property). I'd rather be proactive and be prepared.

Wow, this thread has a major srsbizness to it now...

My bad.