Back for 'nother round

RoGuEmX

Good to see alot of the people still around from when i joined and started playin on gc west in 2005. Last post I was on satellite internet and unable to play. Well, I've been on wireless broadband now for about a year and it is *playable* (certainly not ideal), about 100-200 pings. I signed back up for gc of course when that happened, but i worked a split 2nd/3rd shift schedule so the only time i ever saw action on gc was the weekends. Now I'm on first shift (be it an EARLY get up at 400am 1st shift), so I've seen alot more of you.

Way back when we (most credit goes to whiteyford) started a team of pubbers and clanners, tWc, and most of those ppl came from .gc, some are still around and sporting the ol tag, some are around and not sporting it, some just aren't around anymore, but its all good, alot of good memories...

Anyways, just wanted to get a post out there to say good to see alot of you ol' timers still on, be it from the team or from pubbing on the server :-) and hope to see alot more of you, and yes, you too, 'new bloods.'

tWc | RoGuEmX.gc

aka RoGuE aka RoGuEmX

whoa, the stuttering man AND Laz are both still around? I heard rumors, but haven't seen any signs of life from ya'll!

yeahI got outta the ol' nav in 2007 (honorably of course :-) ) and moved out in the beautiful land of corn in iowa. The only option for internet i had then was satellite and that went on for 2 years. Finally verizon got some waves going on out here in the fields (with the help of a signal booster) so there we go back to the world of gaming and .gc.

Me, im working as a maintenance technician in the food industry. Work on/with PLCs, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment. I like it pretty well, and I'm not out on a boat for months at a time heh. Got 3 kids now, oldest just started kindergarten, youngest is 10months. Live on an acreage with any number of cats and a couple of dogs. My wife wants to start raising chickens next year :-P

Anyways, don't wanna bore anyone with my life story, but since you asked, thats the sum of things for me and the fam.

And btw, that is one huge fish there Laz, whats the story there?

Lake Michigan King Salmon. My first chartered fishing trip. Unbelievable! Fun Times!

I think you can see me grunting and straining in that pic... I was smiling and mumbling "Hurry up and take the dam shot!"

The fields of Iowa eh? Dunno if you noticed but Im back in Michigan from Washington right now. Not sure yet if Ill be staying out here, WA sure was purty.

Married with kids...dunno if you remember me hooking up with LazsBlondeBombshell out west or not, but now we're married and have a 11 yr old beauty queen and a 19-month old little boy.

I'm going to college at my ripe old age, but I had to do something...you know.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

HA you beat me to the punchline, if only ur ak shots were so fast and accurate!

YES photoshop goes along ways these days ;-) But we all must have a good fish story so i'll let him have it

Oh and interesting, maybe i knew this at one time, but i lived in washington for awhile there myself b4 i went off the radar. Beautiful state for 3 months of the year, the rest is depressing as heck tho.....

Cyas 'round the bend

ah. I must assume you are speaking of the western side, maybe even the coast? The eastern/North-eastern is beautiful year round except for about a month of the highest heat in the summer, and about 1 month of the deepest winter.

BTW, never used photoshop in my life!