DATE CONFIRMED FOR FFOhio 2011

Fatty

Mark your calendars! July 21 - 24 in Lancaster (just outside of Columbus).

This is the site where our 3rd event was held. Savings out to you if you don't mind camping. Volleyball, cornhole, horseshoes, poker, etc.....all goin down! (oh, there will be computer gaming as well).

The site should still have some pictures from then, and I believe you can get to the vid from the history page.

Is there a motivated soul around here (CLUELESS?!?!) that would like to play more of a role in updating (creating) the FFohio 2011 forums, as well as messing with the site?

Regardless of whether or not pictures come out or if the web changes or anything, we have a date set.

Is there a motivated soul around here (CLUELESS?!?!) that would like to play more of a role in updating (creating) the FFohio 2011 forums, as well as messing with the site?

Ya, you know i'll be on it :D

Renegade was playing with the site, if that doesn't work out, we'll make it happen some other way.

Well thats a lot closer to me than where it was this year. I'll have to see if i can talk the wife (she will be by then) into letting me go since its late July and wont be so soon after the wedding. Things are looking brighter for me going now that its later in the summer.And i have a friend who lives and works in Lancaster and my sister lives in Columbus, so i could see them all too!

Edited by samurai nightling

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Exile, it's the one all the VI went to......before we went to the hotel.....in the garage.....guitar....puke in the porta john.....poker....a few people in the pool.....volleyball...pile of people in the yard with the onlooker....

Yes, that was the place:

http://www.fragfestohio.com/ff04/04vidclips/ff04trailer.wmv

hmmm....here, try this link

That's the place.

Voodoo....dunno about golf, but since 2005 it's known for me it's Thursday morning through Sunday......and I love golf....

• 2 months later...

oh man i might actually try and make this one. that was a crazy good time.

MMMM Hmmmm! Had VI over at my house the night before for beer and darts heh. They introduced me to Ale8 one. And I will be forever grateful!!! Hoping to go this year WOOOP! Might have to buy source? I never made the jump. Got into SWG then WoW. Have since quit wow and mostly play Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Who I'd like to see this year: !!

Kurtz

Longhair

Mag

Fatty

Mr. X

DLM(Mom, THX!!, Fish, Zad, Stroop uhhh Hmm)

VI(puppy, swoop?),

NCC14113!!!

he can drag along BDG the SMEG

Killer/Chamber

Windex

Wilco

REDEYEZZZ

Man Im gonna stop there.. Getting all teary-eyed! Good times back then heh!

oh man i might actually try and make this one. that was a crazy good time.

MMMM Hmmmm! Had VI over at my house the night before for beer and darts heh. They introduced me to Ale8 one. And I will be forever grateful!!! Hoping to go this year WOOOP! Might have to buy source? I never made the jump. Got into SWG then WoW. Have since quit wow and mostly play Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Who I'd like to see this year: !!

Kurtz

Longhair

Mag

Fatty

Mr. X

DLM(Mom, THX!!, Fish, Zad, Stroop uhhh Hmm)

VI(puppy, swoop?),

NCC14113!!!

he can drag along BDG the SMEG

Killer/Chamber

Windex

Wilco

REDEYEZZZ

Man Im gonna stop there.. Getting all teary-eyed! Good times back then heh!

I'll be there

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys should look into going to Kings Island. It says its a 2 hour drive on google maps, however if you go over the speed limit like most of us, i can assure you it should be about 1.5 hours at the most. Looks like you can just hop on over to I-71 or if u don't like major interstates just stay directly on 22 all the way to the park almost. They have a water park plus roller coasters etc., very fun. Not as many coasters as Cedar Point but still lots of stuff.

And right across the highway from them is another water park called The Beach. Though the beach I never thought was all that amazing, you're better off going to Kings Island and getting the best of both worlds.

Oh yeah and I live just south of there in northern KY so if you plan to go any day other than Saturday let me know, i have a wedding that day which is why I'm not going this year :(