Call of Duty + Counter-Strike = Black Ops

Tracid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg_8mPoloBo

-Wager Match - you ante up and put your COD Points on the line and wager on matches. The top three players split the pot. (Bet all CT/T?)

-Sticks and Stones - you're equipped with a Crossbow and Throwing knife. (Scout/Knife)

-Gun Game - A series of progressive weapons, from pistol to shotgun to sniper rifle, granted to the player after kills.

Edit: Added video.

Edited by Tracid

Maverick' timestamp='1283438078' post='483693']

Hrm...maybe I'll give COD another chance when this comes out. I keep going back to CS because, in CS, I can actually get a team to work together. In COD4, it's just run around and shoot people. There is no strategy--just run and gun. I like teamwork! I like strategy!

MAV if you play MW2 on Xbox there's all kinds of people i can hook you up with that all play well as a team.. cod4 i can't help you out these days

GC Alumni
Maverick' timestamp='1283539861' post='483722']

Most of us in Haze are waiting for this game. We are so sick of the cheaters in MW2 that a good 75% of are not even playing the game any more or only in competitive play. A good number of us are currently playing HoN or LoL.

Good thing they killed dedicated servers to cut down on the cheating . . . :peace:

One of the things I hated...nah, hate is such a weak word in this situation...loathed the most about MW2 was the fact that it was nothing but a "glorified" console port. It was exactly what IW wanted to do with the PC version and it felt too watered down compared to MW1. No developer console, no ded servers, local hosting, huge lag issues, rampant cheaters (I literally did some looking up on cheating in this game and it was waaaay out of hand), and pay 15-30 bucks extra to get a couple more maps?! Gimme a break IW, think more about the players than what's in your pockets...or lack thereof.

On the other hand, I actually have a little hope for this game. It actually looks like it may be fun (more so than MW2 was).

Edited by JackieChan