Where is everyone?

[LaW]Maverick

I've been in a mix of other games, mostly new-ish. Just finished up Batman: Arkham Asylum on PS3, and picked up Fallout 3 GOTY edition. (I know, I know. Way late.) Also, two of my friends hooked me up with a trial of Starcraft 2, and that game is gonna be mighty addicting.

What about everyone else?

I've been relegated to an internet connection that isn't suited for gaming. Mass Effects have been my balm of late. (also late I know, but hey that means I don't have to upgrade my hardware every 2 weeks to be able to play the latest and greatest)

EDTI: My internet should be improving soon!

Edited by Ringadon

Work/life/vacation has taken my time recently.

#2 on the list has been messing around with games I have played through before. Picking up Halo Reach on Tuesday, which will be my first new game purchase since RDR back in April or whatever it was.

Apparently spending money on the house takes priority to spending it on expanding my game library :shrug03:

L4D2...only thing I do in that game now is going to the GC server and showing people who is boss (even though it's a headache because finding out WHO said WHAT is nearly impossible unless you're spectating that single person...not to mention the spectator team is broken). And waiting for Black Ops...something that looks even remotely interesting this fall in the game lineup.

• 2 weeks later...

I sadly haven't even checked the forums in a few months. Junior year of college is already getting busy, as well as being active in a fraternity on campus and DJing for the local college radio station = 0 hours of free time. Hopefully one of these days I'll get back into CS and make it back to FragFest. Hopefully next year cause I'll be 21

I sadly haven't even checked the forums in a few months. Junior year of college is already getting busy, as well as being active in a fraternity on campus and DJing for the local college radio station = 0 hours of free time. Hopefully one of these days I'll get back into CS and make it back to FragFest. Hopefully next year cause I'll be 21

Let's hope you don't drink like you eat pizza...