Minecraft

anonymo

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, I have enough problems with the regular creepers and skeletons as it is. If I encounter an uber-creeper surrounded by an epic lava pit, I will force close and ball up in a corner shaking.

edit: I better get to work building that obsidian-encased base stat. I should be done in about three months.

Edited by boiler

My #1 wish for the game so far is the ability to build a drawbridge (and not a stupid series of doors that are walked upon). That's the one thing that I have really wanted to build but have not been able to. Just finished construction on an underwater tunnel entrance to my base though - definitely a challenge!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The portals (The Sliportals) dont work in Survival Multiplayer, hopefully they'll be working by release.They wont be working in Multiplayer.

UVLmK.png

What the creator has implemented into the next build.

Stairs will never auto turn. They'll face toward the player instead of auto turning when destroying blocks near them.

Minecarts AND Boats never work in Multiplayer, this might explain a few things about the Boats, I knew about the Minecarts.

Furnaces should now face the opposite direction the player is facing when you plant them.

Fishing Rods work now ( ^-^)-b

Redstone appears to be working better in Survival Multiplayer now

Edited by ValenAlvern