Minecraft

anonymo

FYI: Minecraft is for pedophiles and the devil.

http://www.landoverb...ead.php?t=51266

Holy....WHAT did you link us to?

At first I thought....wow this guys an idiot...

Then he wrote this:

"Destroying our economy!

Minecraft learns children that you can create your own tools by combining ingredients instead of the American way of ordering online or going to Walmart. It teaches children they can farm their own food instead of teaching them the American way of going to McDonald's. It learns them to waste huge amounts of time on making their own buildings instead of the American way of buying a house with borrowed money! It teaches children to be creative instead of watching commercials on television! All this clearly damages and ultimately destroys the American economy! It can be no coincidence that this game was created while Obama is in office!"

And I thought, ok, nobody could possibly be THAT stupid. Hes just messing with people...kinda funny.

Then I read more..and I thought...this is scary some of these people seem real!

The I read more...

And I thought...

Ok, this is one of those sites that is a total hoax. Everyone on there is completely faking it, like the ultimate sarcasm, because NO ONE is that dumb.

But now I dont know, and that scares me a little inside.

I mean.. this guy has an award for "ex-masturbater" and another for "punched the most queers"

Its not real!!!!! Right !!??!???!

OK. I read more. Its not real. Whew!

O god! I read more, in other threads, I think they're real!

Edited by Laz.e.rus

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
(edited)

It's a fake site like The Onion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

The Landover Baptist Church is a fictional Baptist church based in the fictional town of Freehold, Iowa. The Landover Baptist web site and its associated Landoverbaptist.net Forum are a satire of fundamentalist Christianity and the Religious Right in the United States.

The fictional Landover Baptist Church is a parody of fundamentalist, Independent Baptist churches and Biblical literalism.

Their TOS has

The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody.

Glad that's cleared up... <_>

...moving on, anything new happen in Minecraft anyone?

Edited by JackieChan

I had nightmares.

No, really, I did

But at least I didnt scream like a girl. Or, for better understanding, like Jackie playing Amnesia.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And yes I was reading those posts, and i was like, this isnt real is it? IS IT?! Crap i think these people are serious...... Nah they cant be. Then Jackie just saved me from having to revoke their citizenship.

I had nightmares.

No, really, I did

But at least I didnt scream like a girl. Or, for better understanding, like Jackie playing Amnesia.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And yes I was reading those posts, and i was like, this isnt real is it? IS IT?! Crap i think these people are serious...... Nah they cant be. Then Jackie just saved me from having to revoke their citizenship.

Unless you've played Amnesia, you do not understand. The game is seriously the scariest I've played to date.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone still hooked on this? I've taken a break from building to work on some monster farming so I can start REALLY playing with TNT.

Built a 50x50 trap based on this design, with a few modifications:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3TUskvZ2Qc

I wasn't having quite the success that guy was, but was getting a decent mix of monsters (spiders, zombies, skeletons and creepers). Decided I needed to a better job of lighting the surrounding tunnels to see if I could increase the monster spawn in my trap area. After I was finished though, I somehow am getting ONLY creepers spawning in there, which means tons of gunpowder :luxhello:

I have absolutely no idea why this is, but I'm not complaining since I already have an ample supply of the other less-useful monster drop items. The spawn rate still isn't as high as I would expect though, as when I enter the observation area to check on the activity there are only 3-5 creepers in the whole room at a given time (doesn't include those already in the trap in the center as I can't see those at the same time).

*eta: must have been a temp glitch, I downloaded another update an hour later and now I'm getting all kinds spawning again. At least I managed to glean 576 gunpowder out of it.

Edited by boiler

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased the alpha last month. A good casual game, at least for me. I've built a nice mine, and a cool killing machine (with the help of a tutorial). Too bad I didn't have this game back in middle school when still had creativity.