Halo Reach

boiler

Halo Reach. Buy it, play it, love it.

Fantastic campaign, probably my favorite of the series so far (although I am now replaying the other 3 to confirm this belief). It's also probably the most difficult campaign of the others (save the infamous flood level in Halo 3 on legendary)

The total lack of conversation on these boards regarding this game is sad. This never would have happened if Anonymo was still alive.

• 3 weeks later...

Now go put on your big-boy pants fellas and beat it on Legendary. Solo.

I did, and seeing those 125G flash up at the end was sooooo satisfying.

Also, I'm kind of addicted to matchmaking firefight.

sir i bow to a skill far greater than my own, the only thing that irked me about the game was the lack of halo music! what happened to the awesome tunes i was accustom to rocking out to

Now go put on your big-boy pants fellas and beat it on Legendary. Solo.

I did, and seeing those 125G flash up at the end was sooooo satisfying.

Also, I'm kind of addicted to matchmaking firefight.

sir i bow to a skill far greater than my own, the only thing that irked me about the game was the lack of halo music! what happened to the awesome tunes i was accustom to rocking out to

I thought the music was still quite good, although not the traditional "halo music" that had a similar theme throughout the first three games. I think the whole "prequel" thing might have been part of the reason for not using a lot of the same music from #3.

Oh, and beating this game on Legendary is in my top 5 toughest gaming accomplishments list. Damn it got frustrating at times.