Soo...

samurai nightling

career fair this week at my school, i had 4 interviews. i have an exam i have to take for one job tonight. scary less than 9months from now I will hopefully be working full-time somewhere! haven't been able to play much hopefully this weekend i'll get some cs:s rounds in.

Can't get on the forums at work for while now.. still swing by here, also play cs sometimes when the server is populated. On Monday, I'm leaving for a month long trip in Singapore. Please pray that I will not get taken advantage of by a lady boy.. I've heard some stories.

Waiting for New Vegas of course...

Can't get on the forums at work for while now.. still swing by here, also play cs sometimes when the server is populated. On Monday, I'm leaving for a month long trip in Singapore. Please pray that I will not get taken advantage of by a lady boy.. I've heard some stories.

ProTip: Women from that part of the world generally don't flirt with or hit on men. My buddy found out the...err...hard way.

Maverick' timestamp='1286559475' post='484204']

I've been back into Mass Effect 2...what a sweet game--I bought the downloadable content and am in the process of saving the universe from the Collectors/Reapers again.

I've been having the urge to play through that one again...I mean, I beat ME1 twice, why not the second one?