27 in monitor

Tracid

We have several ASUS monitors floating around the office that we really like. We had a Hanns-G that went bad and one that is still good--I have Viewsonic at home that I really like, and Samsung makes a good LCD panel.

Uumm...in other words, I think they're all good choices--pick the one you like the best. :-)

I would go for the higher resolution 1920x1200 over the 1080p models. More pixels are better, especially on a big 27 incher.

My new monitor has a IPS panel in it, and after using one, I will never, ever, for never ever buy a TN panel again. Well, but the 120hz monitors that has built in 3D support interests me.

I would go for the higher resolution 1920x1200 over the 1080p models. More pixels are better, especially on a big 27 incher.

My new monitor has a IPS panel in it, and after using one, I will never, ever, for never ever buy a TN panel again. Well, but the 120hz monitors that has built in 3D support interests me.

Uh...what did he just say? Translator please! (Its not his fault... he's from alabammy)

Edited by Laz.e.rus

Uh...what did he just say? Translator please! (Its not his fault... he's from alabammy)

Moor iz bettur, unles thay ar oogly.

I have the 28" Hanspree, which is basically the same as the Hans-G. I've had it for 3 years and wouldn't trade it for any other monitor. Get a 1920x1200 resolution monitor, not a 1080. The aspect ratio of the monitor makes it a little taller than the 1080 monitors I have seen and I like it much better.