COD: Black Ops (Public Server)

akaM2

So who is in?

Mohawk, Nightling, Laz, Mohawks Bro, ZD?

I know there are more. Lets get a solid list before it launches so we can get it ready to go during the launch. If we are out infront of this it will help out with the popularity of the server.

If your a gc admin, visit this topic as well: http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?showtopic=40107

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on getting it. The Zombie campaign has me interested. I hope it doesn't suck. I will also be playing on the clan's server which we plan to have up at or soon after launch as well.

I can admin as well. Never got word as to how much to send in to renew membership!

Well i wasn't sure about getting this, but I think it will be better than MW2 I'll have to see if i can fork out the money for a new game. Seriously I'm trying to crunch the savings right now, but I would love to get it and admin the server if i do buy it.

BTW i was jsut watching the trailers on the steam site to get me pumped for it to this song (which actually just happened by chance), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40vR01i71bw, and its pretty fun to watch as you listen.

Edited by samurai nightling

Ooooooo

Ahhhhh

Was worth watching. Get to see a lot about the unlocks and money system, various attachments, and if you're good with the pause button, you can see the perk trees as well (around 8:10 or so)

They mixed up the perks some for this game.

Ghost (cold blooded?) and lightweight are the same perk category, so no sprinty snipers I guess :D

etc.

Didnt see anything BAD, jsut different. If you have a favorite set of perks, you will probably need to adjust your style. Thats not a bad thing. Its a different game afterall.

Edited by Laz.e.rus

The number of game styles is pretty amazing.

Just watched sharpshooter (at about 55 mins in the video) after a gungame match. In sharpshooter, everyone's weapons randomly change every 45 seconds.

Thanks Voodoo!

Great video. Just wasted an hour of my homework time watching it :)

Edited by Laz.e.rus

I plan on getting it. The Zombie campaign has me interested. I hope it doesn't suck. I will also be playing on the clan's server which we plan to have up at or soon after launch as well.

I can admin as well. Never got word as to how much to send in to renew membership!

I will be getting it also for the Zombie campaign.

Also, hello.

I will probably buy it....it will give me an excuse to start playing something other than PS3 again. Hopefully it doesn't suck, and hopefully the zombie fad will quickly fade away....it's like they are trying to shoehorn zombies into everything these days, lol.

Treyarch had a Nazi Zombie mode in their last game, and it was a huge hit apparently. So they are readding it this game too.

I'm not sure if I will be able to buy this. Gran Turismo went Gold this week and that means it will probably come out later this year. That means I have to save for a PS3 and the game.

GC Alumni
(edited)

I got it from Amazon and apparently I get a Laser Cel with it. Didn't even know the game came with that when I pre-ordered it back in September. I'll be getting it sometime in the afternoon, so yay! See you guys in game.

I ended up blindly purging my friends list on Steam a while ago, so I'll have to add a bunch of people on GC again. <_>

Edited by JackieChan