Missing CS Players

Jibbajabba

The following CSS players may have been abducted from the Retro server. Should anyone have contact with these missing persons....please direct them to the Retro server immediately. At this time, there are multiple suspects in these cases including: the new CSS updates, other time consuming games, and of course that thing called life.... Here is a list of missing players, please be on the lookout for these lost CSS gamers:

1.) Lousiest

2.) Voodoo

3.) Shaftiel (may be in the area according to recent sightings)

4.) Woden's 5th Column

5.) Sedah

6.) Dragonfire

7.) San

8.) gl (although many people's k:d ratios have improved since his absence)

9.) Goofus Maximus

10.) Clueless

11.) Vali

12.) Thrux

13.) Norgman

14.) Samurai Nightling (currently recovering and not playing counterstrike?)

15.) Vovik

If any of these players are not missing, make your presence known. Keep an eye out and be vigilant because there are certainly others who have been missing far too long as well! :peace:

I'm here, just havent played CS:S in a while cuz I'm more on a L4D2/other games kick. Plus I'm always working 2nd shift so game time is limited to middle of the night time.

EDIT* BTW i just tried out CS:S for the first time in how long, and saw they changed the crosshairscale command. Hate it, cant mike it the right size i like with the new command, and the registry still feels like crap, you'll be lucky to see me ever play this game again lol.

Edited by samurai nightling

I'm here, just havent played CS:S in a while cuz I'm more on a L4D2/other games kick. Plus I'm always working 2nd shift so game time is limited to middle of the night time.

EDIT* BTW i just tried out CS:S for the first time in how long, and saw they changed the crosshairscale command. Hate it, cant mike it the right size i like with the new command, and the registry still feels like crap, you'll be lucky to see me ever play this game again lol.

Too bad Nightling, I still hope you drop in every once in a while. There is a command to change crosshairscale back to the old way. I believe it is cl_legacy_crosshair 1. This will allow you to use the old cl_crosshairscale command. The retro server has seemed very laggy over the past two weeks, don't know if it is the server or not. I have heard the same complaint from a number of players recently.

Edited by Jibbajabba

*surfaces*

*pokes Jibba*

*burrows*

I sent Clue a message a few days ago, but he never answered :(

I haz no messages :( Hi though :wavey:

I am at the mother in laws house for a bit now while we remodel in preparation for the little squirt's arrival, hopefully be back in a month or so.... i quit playing CS before that tho due to the crappiness of the server's performance...at least for me. It's almost unplayable :(

He's too busy making babies.

Making process complete....baking in progress...

I thought about that after I posted, but now you said you are waiting for the little squirt and I don't know what to think!

rofl...on a side note, we just found out this week that it's a boy :)