Steam Accounts getting hacked

Penty

A couple of my friends accounts have gotten hacked. Watch for friends list spam that directed you to the steam community page. If the URL is from .tw and not .com it's a password farming redirect. Do not log in from there. IF you have change your password immediately and notify support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Steam account got hacked a month ago.. I had to give Steam my credit card info to gain control of my account again.. I WAS FREAKED OUT!!! All that money into my library.. All is good now, my new password is one of my gun's registration numbers.. Very long pw now..

@ Jackie - Don't worry the batcave is still a secret!! Imagine the look on this smucks face when he rolled over in bed and I was in his room... I'll just say the smell when he crapped his pants was very bad..

Remember kids, don't give your steam pw to anyone! And that's 'One to Grow On'! or is it "And now you know!, and knowing is half the battle!"