My Computer

akaM2

I really dont game at all anymore, and its been acouple weeks since I powered on my computer. With law school payments coming up im looking for all the money I can get. So the specs are below. Let me know if you know anyone looking for a decent rig right now.

Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 3.16ghz

1TB Internal HD

8GB DDR2 1066 G-Skill

GTX 260 896mb Video Card

850w Modular PSU

Asus P5Q-Pro Mobo

PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium

Dual Layer DVD Burner

Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition

Was thinking 375 plus shipping, let me know what you think

yeah and my eye glass prescription moved from normal folk to special order for blind as bat folks and hit me for $272 for one pair and I got my frames separate. Anyway Tax money will be here as soon as W2's arrive so I'll have it then. Should be like mid month. But if someone else beats me to it, I'll shoot them with my sniper rifle bow out gracefully.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay then plan B. I don't want to build my own.(but if i have to i will) Where is the best place to find an allready built pc and not get ripped off? Or is it going to save me a lot of money doing it myself? My current machine only has an AGP slot for video. So I pretty much need to get a whole new machine. I'm interested in spending enough money to get a pc that will play any game out there or coming out (crysis, diablo3) without sacrificing visuals or having to set graphics lower than max. I'm not a tech person but I have a friend that built this pc that could build me one if I had to. I guess my question is should I build from scratch or just buy prebuilt? Budget at $1000. Any advice is welcome and appreciated.

Edited by simkiller