May need a cheap pc, help me build/find one?

Playaa

Desktop PC

Monitor

Cheap KB Mouse combo Or if you are in the St. Peters area there is a place called EPC that has very nice media kbs and mice for cheap.

Low Profile Video Card

That should give you a fairly decent PC that will last you a few months of work. If you have any of the stuff like monitor/kb/mouse you can spend more for RAM or buy a copy of Windows 7 Pro(if you know a student you can get W7p for $65)

I prices a DIY and it doesn't compute to $400 if you need everything.Also if the job doesn't pan out get with me and my wife can most likely help you out.

Edited by Preacher

Yeah, a desktop PC would be the way to go IMO. Have you poked around on Craigslist at all? There are a lot of pretty powerful computers in that price range.

And on a side note, let me know if they're looking for more .NET developers. I've really been thinking about switching to a telecommuting job, I'm way more productive at home than in an office with people stopping by for random chit-chat. Maybe you could get a referral bonus!