The Oat Poets

Peckles

GC Server Admin

As an artist myself, I had to listen to the tracks several times (not in 1 go), before I could allow myself to comment.

My conclusion is this: I will do some promotion of Tragic Moments & My Favourite goat here in England - they would be an instant hit. However, you may need to change the word f*** to something more suitable if you were offered a recording contract to release the tracks as a double A-side single.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

So it's been a busy summer and we've not been keeping up with deadlines. We'll see if we get back on track. If we can't, no big deal, we'll just put out tracks as they come.

Anyway, here's a new one. It's vaguely about math, and it's called 'Irrational Man'

Listen to it on our site: The Oat Poets

On SoundCloud

Or, God forbid, on Reverb Nation

Share & Enjoy!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's hard to perform live when we live a 12 hour drive apart. Perhaps in the future we'll set up some low key shows. I've never prided myself on my live playing ability, hence my preference to release recordings where I can make as many mistakes as I like.

And, to keep this post a little more relevant (ie. posting 'new' material), here's a largely accidental mashup of the original and final cuts of Salmonella. Meaning I was going through old files and forgot to mute some of the tracks so both versions started playing together.

Salmonella

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...