RIFT beta

JinxedZero

Hey everyone! Rift the new mmo rpg is coming out really soon I already pre-ordered it and got to play the pvp section of the beta and have to say its the most the most rounded and balanced pvp ive ever played for a beta. There wasnt many bugs or issues and even so they updated them quickly. So far the game is going to be fully complete on release march 1, 2011 So head to your local gamestop or game store to pre-order or you can visit there site and get the regular or collectors edition there.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/

Ill be making a gamerscoalition guild for those who will be interested in joining our large community! I am sure there are already a lot of members who play mmo rpgs and probably will join me, If you do please post back and tell me!! so we can get things ready for release!

The current beta6 will be testing the planar aspects of the game which will involve pvp-pve And they are givining away free keys to play the final beta!!! Register an account!

Anymore info just read into the site given and find out if its the game your been waiting for!